The Bright Cubes customers work at the intersection of technological possibilities and have a concrete digital strategy. They are constantly looking for new opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization. We are looking for a Data Scientist who solves concrete issues in their own creative way.
Are you able to see the bigger picture and to give your own personal twist to your disciplinary of expertise? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are looking for a consultant who wants to work on different projects at enterprise organizations. You are part of the client’s team where you think about the solution of a specific management problem and actually realize the implementation of this solution.
In addition to analysing (big) data, you work together with the developers to develop new tools to better visualize the data and to provide insights at a more rapid rate. The projects vary greatly from greenfield projects to the further development of complex issues where you help the customer with your creative method and expertise.
In this function you are actively engaged with (big) data, statistical models, and the latest techniques and methodologies. In addition to the large responsibility you receive, you also get a lot of freedom to develop yourself.
You have a good level of education and are a boulder in the following or comparable techniques and processes or you are stoneware in some techniques and you would like to develop further.
- HBO/WO diploma in the field of Informatics or Computer Science;
- Knowledge of Database Design and Modelling;
- Knowledge of marketing intelligence and/or operational intelligence or process mining;
- Known statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS, MatLab) or similar tooling;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning / Neural Networks;
- Knowledge of BI tools (Qlickview, Tableau) or similar;
- Familiar with the use of Decision Trees;
- Familiar with cluster analysis in Data Mining;
- Familiar with the Vector Quantization method; K-means clustering;
- Experience with data integration;
- Experience with data governance problems;
- Being able to quickly adapt and adopt yourself to complex databases and other data models;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants. We work with passion and creativity to create state-of-the-art services with which we create and maintain an IT-ecosystem for our clients that adds value for- and accelerates organizations in a changing world. The IT-ecosystem of the future does not only facilitate, but also gives direction to organizations.
The varying technological projects involve a great amount of complexity and creativity. This is why it is important for a Software Engineer to be open minded and enthusiastic towards working with alternate techniques. As innovation is the point of focus, a lot of effort is dedicated towards knowledge sharing, training, and growth in the technical field.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org