Would you like to work with the most innovative techniques and alternate projects? Do you want to learn by constantly being challenged, to be innovative and think out of the box? Are you interested in Cloud Orchestration and Automation? Would you like to be part of a creative and innovative team, and do you like to engage yourself in the optimization of innovation- and software development processes? Then you are at the right address.
As AWS Cloud Engineer you are involved in complex migration- and/or optimization projects from our clients. You are part of multifunctional transition teams and bring projects to a successfully concluded end. The lead time of projects vary between two months and one year. You work from the location of the client and their teams; however, in order to keep developing yourself, the projects often change in terms of client, type of assignment, and team composition. This way, you keep expanding your technical know-how and improving yourself.
A variety of tools are used in these teams. You do not need to have experience with all of these as long as you are familiar with comparable tooling and are willing to learn the variants used by the clients. We seek people whom are eager to learn and have an open and ambitious mindset.
The ideal AWS Cloud Engineer recognizes him- or herself in the following requirements:
- HBO/WO diploma;
- Knowledge about one or multiple Cloud IaaS / PaaS platforms;
- Certified in the field of AWS or prepared to get the certification;
- You have general knowledge of virtualization, automation, and orchestration tools;
- Broad knowledge of AWS services in general;
- Experience with open source products;
- Good knowledge of scripting (Python, Bash, Ruby, PHP, Perl);
- Preferably knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or similar DevOps tools;
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce and/or TFS);
- Knowledge of IP-networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Customer-oriented and proactive attitude
- You possess excellent communicative qualities, a good sense of humor, and can work well individually as well as in a team;
- You realize that developments are in constant movement and are willing to realize growth within these market trends.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants and clients. We work with passion and creativity to create state-of-the-art services with which we create and maintain an IT-ecosystem for our clients that adds value for- and accelerates organizations in a changing world. The IT-ecosystem of the future does not only facilitate, but also gives direction to organizations.
The varying technological projects involve a great amount of complexity and creativity. This is why it is important for a AWS Cloud Engineer to be open minded and enthusiastic towards working with alternate techniques. As innovation is the point of focus, a lot of effort is dedicated towards knowledge sharing, training, and growth in the technical field.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to email@example.com