The Bright Cubes customers work at the intersection of technological possibilities and have a concrete digital strategy. They are constantly looking for new opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization. We are looking for a Data Engineer who solves concrete issues in their own creative way.
Are you able to see the bigger picture, to give your own personal twist to your disciplinary of expertise, and to form a close team with a Data Scientist? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are looking for a consultant who wants to work on different projects at enterprise organizations. You are part of the client’s team where you think about the solution of a specific management problem and actually realize the implementation of this solution.
You work together with a professional team and build a Big Data platform and new tools to better visualize data and to provide insights at a more rapid rate. The projects vary greatly from greenfield projects to the further development of existing Big Data and BI platforms. Within these projects, you support the client with your own creative practices and expertise.
In this function you are actively engaged with the infrastructure, performance improvements, and the latest techniques and methodologies. In addition to the large responsibility you receive, you also get a lot of freedom to develop yourself.
Other affairs that you will take part of are:
- Technical development and facilitation of the Data Governance policy;
- Integration of new data sources;
- Selection of data structures and implementation of the most suitable ones.
You have a completed HBO or WO program that fits in with the discipline and you are a master in the following or comparable techniques:
- HBO/WO diploma in the field of Informatics or Computer Science;
- You have a passion for Data and are super creative when it comes to the use of new tools;
- Experience with SQL, Hadoop, MapReduce or similar tools;
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Java, Python, C#, etc);
- Knowledge of BI tools (Qlickview, Tableau) or similar;
- Being able to quickly adapt and adopt yourself to complex databases and other data models;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants. We work with passion and creativity to create state-of-the-art services with which we create and maintain an IT-ecosystem for our clients that adds value for- and accelerates organizations in a changing world. The IT-ecosystem of the future does not only facilitate, but also gives direction to organizations.
The varying technological projects involve a great amount of complexity and creativity. This is why it is important for a Data Scientist to be open minded and enthusiastic towards working with alternate techniques. As innovation is the point of focus, a lot of effort is dedicated towards knowledge sharing, training, and growth in the technical field.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to email@example.com