Would you like to work with the most innovative techniques and alternate projects? Do you want to learn by constantly being challenged, to be innovative and think out of the box? Are you interested in disruptive techniques such as Artificial Intelligence? Then you are at the right address.
As Java Developer you are involved in the full lifecycle of development and bring projects to a successfully concluded end. The lead time of projects vary between two months and one year. You work from the location of the client and their teams; however, in order to keep developing yourself, the projects often change in terms of client, type of assignment, and team composition. This way, you keep expanding your technical know-how and improving yourself.
The teams mostly work on basis of Scrum; therefore, you get to deal with Agile-methodologies and development tools. Besides .NET languages you have to do with other languages such as Python and Groovy. Que frameworks, DevOps tooling, and other variants. You do not need to have experience with all of these as long as you are familiar with comparable tooling and are willing to learn the variants used by the clients. We especially seek language-independent people whom are eager to learn and have an open and ambitious mindset.
You are well educated and great in the below mentioned- or comparable techniques and processes, or you excel in a few techniques and would love to further develop yourself.
- HBO/WO diploma in the field of Informatics or Computer Science;
- Your work experience clearly shows expertise in java and / or JEE;
- Experience in developing applications using one or more Java frameworks such as spring / Hibernate etc;
- You are familiar with the use of source control and issue tracking software;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Quality- and result-driven;
- Technically strong, and good communicative skills;
- Attaches value to knowledge sharing and likes to share your own knowledge through blogs, meetups or groups in which you are active;
- Innovative drive and passion for software development;
- You are customer-oriented and have a proactive attitude;
- A healthy dose of humor;
- Talent to function independently as well as in a team;
- You realize that developments are in constant movement and are willing to realize growth within these market trends.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants and clients. We work with passion and creativity to create state-of-the-art services with which we create and maintain an IT-ecosystem for our clients that adds value for- and accelerates organizations in a changing world. The IT-ecosystem of the future does not only facilitate, but also gives direction to organizations.
The varying technological projects involve a great amount of complexity and creativity. This is why it is important for a Software Engineer to be open minded and enthusiastic towards working with alternate techniques. As innovation is the point of focus, a lot of effort is dedicated towards knowledge sharing, training, and growth in the technical field.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org