Do you want to be constantly challenged, to learn the latest techniques and to apply these in your own creative way? Do you have experience with Linux, open source management tools and automation, and do you get excited to build your own scripts? Bright Cubes’ clients work on the development of state-of-the-art technological innovations. Here you are constantly triggered to think about creative solutions and opportunities.
Do you have a hands-on mentality, and are you open for new techniques and insights? Read more below!
As Linux Engineer you are involved in extremely complex Infra automation-, cloud migration-, and optimization projects for our clients. Due to the large scale of the environments, you are a part of multifunctional teams in which various fields of knowledge are represented. Open mindedness towards other perceptions, open communication, and teamwork are vital for successful completion of the assignments.
The lead time of projects vary between three months and one year. You work from the location of the client and their teams; however, in order to keep developing yourself, the projects often change in terms of client, type of assignment, and team composition. This way, you keep expanding your technical know-how and improving yourself.
We seek people whom are eager to learn and have an open and ambitious mindset.
You are well educated and great in the below mentioned- or comparable techniques and processes, or you excel in a few techniques and would love to further develop yourself.
- HBO/WO diploma;
- Linux (Redhat/CentOS/Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian);
- UNIX (Solaris, HP, Irix);
- Virtualization techniques (VMWare, Xen, KVM, RHEV, Docker, Kimchi);
- Cloud Computing (AWS; RedHat OpenStack);
- Installation & Provisioning (PXE, Kickstart, Cobbler, Satellite/Spacewalk, Jumpstart);
- Configuration & Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Wok/Ginger);
- Monitoring (Splunk, Nagios);
- Knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, or similar tooling);
- Fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Customer-oriented and proactive attitude;
- You possess excellent communicative qualities, a good sense of humor, and can work well individually as well as in a team;
- You realize that developments are in constant movement and are willing to realize growth within these market trends.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants and clients. We work with passion and creativity to create state-of-the-art services with which we create and maintain an IT-ecosystem for our clients that adds value for- and accelerates organizations in a changing world. The IT-ecosystem of the future does not only facilitate, but also gives direction to organizations.
The varying technological projects involve a great amount of complexity and creativity. This is why it is important for a Linux Engineer to be open minded and enthusiastic towards working with alternate techniques. As innovation is the point of focus, a lot of effort is dedicated towards knowledge sharing, training, and growth in the technical field.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org