In order to control the growth in the company and lead it into the right direction, we are searching for an office manager whom knows how to deal with it. We are looking for someone who could function as a pivotal figure and coordinator, actively take on affairs, and is bold enough to take responsibility. It is a challenging and independent position that comes with a lot of responsibility, and with which you can therefore make a huge difference within Bright Cubes.
Your tasks namely encompass the optimization and preservation of the processes. In addition to this, you will deliver direct support to our consultants. You communicate directly with your colleagues and act as the confident within our company. You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to give your opinion. Thinking along proactively and creatively about our organization is extremely appreciated.
Bright Cubes is a “knowledge home” for creative and ambitious IT-consultants in the field of cloud, software development, and data analytics. We are ambitious, understand the trends in the market, and are growing fast. That is why we need you! We work with passion and creativity to help our clients to create the most innovative IT-technology. To our clients, IT is not only facilitating but also a business driver. That calls for the Bright Cubes mindset!
You are responsible for the following:
- General reachability via mail and phone, and hosting of guests;
- HR- and Salary administration;
- Hour registration, billing, contract management, and receivables management;
- Communicating offers to stakeholders;
- Generating contracts and managing other formal communication;
- Onboarding of new employees and maintaining the administration;
- Facilitating training programs for consultants;
- Organizing workshops, events, trips and other gatherings;
- Handling administration and contact related to (public) transportation and parking;
- Maintaining general administrative tasks;
- General support for the two managers;
- Taking care of office supplies, business gifts, and overall facilities;
- Releasing newsletters and news items.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Call +31 (0) 88 81 81 100 and ask for Alex Verstappen or Bastiën Tielen, or send your details or CV to email@example.com